SOLD Squier Jazz Width Neck - Rosewood Fretboard - with Tuners, Nut, Plate and Mounting Screws

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by slap2much, Jan 26, 2018.

1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Price:
    $88
    This neck is a Squier, I think it came from a early 2000s Precision Special (2005 according to the neck stamp) and it has a jazz profile. Rosewood fretboard, slim and quick, fretwire in good shape. Tuning machines feel like regular Squier ones, hold pitch fine. Truss turns both ways, sighting down the top it looks pretty straight. Should bolt right up and be ready to go in a standard pocket. Fender Jazz logo applied and buried under what looks to be lacquer, note that the original serial # and info is still on the back of the headstock. Had it mounted to a couple of different Fender spec bodies and it played fine, felt good. I just saw Kill Bill Vol 1 on late night cable (again) a few nights ago so let's set the price at a 'Crazy $88' plus actual shipping. I'll also throw in a plain neckplate and mounting screws. Thanks TB.

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    Bob mcAlister likes this.
  2. pedroditz

pedroditz

Mar 6, 2014
    Caceres, BR
    Really crazy :) Great deal!

3. KevinC

KevinC Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2002
    West Des Moines, IA
    PM send your way! I want it!

Let me know shipping cost to zipcode 50021.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021