1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Squier P/J Body - for sale or pedal trades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by spike42, Mar 5, 2018.

1. spike42

spike42 Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2007
    Price:
    $100
    I got this Squier P/J body from TB seller (naturally) :)

SOLD - Standard Series Precision Bass Special (P/J) loaded body...MINT!! Free Shipping!

At that time, I built it up as a "backup bass" only, but it wound up playing real nice
    so I used it quite a lot. As a result, there is a small spot of wear on the back that I tried to capture in the images.

I'd like to point out that Squiers of this particular era had an odd 14-hole pickguard pattern.
    I wanted to use a black guard, so please note that instead of ordering an expensive custom
    guard, I just redrilled for an Allparts guard (see detailed image). The black guard shows wear but is included; also includes Squier neck plate and side jack plate.

Lastly, I have an image showing the body with the neck I used for the project, but please
    note that this ad is for the body only. The neck would be available for a very nice price
    to anyone who purchases the body and would be interested, but is not for sale on its own
    at this time.

Looking for $100 shipped and PP'd. I would be happy to discuss pedal trades, primarily
    octave pedals, fuzz, whatever. Trade up/down, already have compressor and chorus, BTW.

DSC00082.jpg DSC00083.jpg DSC00086.jpg DSC00091.jpg DSC00098.jpg DSC09886.jpg DSC09914.jpg DSC09916.jpg DSC09950.jpg

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    JazzBass1949, jebmd and Larbacca like this.
  2. Larbacca

Larbacca

Mar 2, 2014
    Sent pm