1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squier Precision Bass Special (P/J) Standard Series loaded body...$150 shipped FREE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MasterBass!, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

Hey all...here is a '04/05 Squier Standard Series Precision Bass Special loaded body. Has some nicks and a couple touchups on it, but looks very presentable from 2 feet away. All original.

It really sounds SUPERB....these "Standard Series" Squiers are every bit as good as Fender MIM's. Passive electronics, with volume, volume, and tone. Includes neckplate.

Just add a neck and have a great sounding P/J on the cheap!!

$150 shipped FREE.

I'll swap plus add cash to you for a good MIM Precision loaded body for a project I'm planning for spring.

2. MasterBass!

Backside:

3. Hey Denny... Are you sure about those controls?? The red P/J body I got from you last year(Squier) was Y/Y/Tone.

4. MasterBass!

Hey Laurie...you're probably right, when I tested it...it felt like a blend knob in the middle, but its probably volume for the bridge pup.

5. MasterBass!

ON HOLD !!

6. MasterBass!

SOLD and closed...thanks all.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.