1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squier Precision, E-Series, MEDIUM SCALE!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mental Octopus, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    E-Series Squier Precision, made in Japan at the Fujigen plant... totally awesome bass that I'm afraid I need to let go. It's a 32" medium scale, very easy to play!

It's been modified: there's a Fender 62 reissue pickup, brand new CTS pots and a professional wiring job, a Schaller roller bridge (with adjustable string spacing), and a battery compartment in the back. There is also a thumbrest installed between the bridge and the pickups, it feels like its in the traditional "MusicMan" spot.

This bass has definitely been used, there's a few nicks in the finish that are pictured and some dings here and there. One of the tuning keys is slightly bent. None of this affects playability at all. This bass seriously thumps and is very easy to setup.

You might notice the pickup covers don't match... that's okay because I'll be including an extra cream and black cover so you can have a matching set if you'd like. I'm also including the gigbag in the pictures!

$550 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.

9720e841.

77d43af6.

cd9cf8e0.

bc51ce4d.

4517e570.

b0b68788.

2. LarryCrabtree

LarryCrabtree

Sep 19, 2011
    I am interested. Can you work through Pay Pal? You say a battery cavity. It is active? Let's get together and see if we can work a deal.

Larry Crabtree
    49crab@bellsouth.net
    220 Greenfield Ave.
    Tullahoma, TN 37388

3. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    Larry, just PMed you.

4. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    looks like this one is gone, pending payment

5. LarryCrabtree

LarryCrabtree

Sep 19, 2011
    I got the link to this page obviously now. Thanks for being patient with an old bass player. This is a beauitful bass. I am excited to play it. Gonna use for Jazz with my group.

6. LarryCrabtree

LarryCrabtree

Sep 19, 2011
    :cool:
    Sorry everyone but this baby's moving to Tennessee. But no country for it. Strickly Jazz, welllll maybe a little Rock.:p

7. LarryCrabtree

LarryCrabtree

Sep 19, 2011
    OK the baby is here and I think it likes Tennessee. Real Punchy and good for Jazz. Eric you were great on the sale. If this person sells anything buy with confidence. He is honest and good to deal with.