1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Squier Standard Series Jazz Neck ... Cheap!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Nov 16, 2018.

1. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Price:
    $45
    This is a Jazz neck from a Squier Standard Series Jazz … Indonesia, probably an '01 … nothing fancy, headstock is sanded clean, tuning machines are smooth with no slop, nut is good, frets decent, and truss rod nice and free … I am retiring from playing out, lessons, and repair work, so I will be slowly selling off a good portion of everything on hand … I have used these Squier Standard necks on a lot of bodies over the years, including MIA's, they are one of my favorite profiles … this one has a few nicks on the fretboard, which wouldn't likely affect playing (see pics) … I have it listed as $45 shipped, that comes out to $30 for the neck and probably $15 to ship to lower 48… I was keeping this one on hand in case I needed to put a bass together for a young, learning student, but not giving lessons any longer, not likely to happen .. so might as well pass it along cheap … I actually used one of these necks on a custom build, and trimmed headstock down to a 'Tele' style/shape ...

Attached Files:

2. 60bass

60bass Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    you have a PM

3. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    .. pending pmt .. thanks!

4. 60bass