1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Squier trade: my Standard Jazz for your Standard P Bass Special

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by XtraLongScale, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As much as I like this Jazz, I just can't get down without a P pickup in the configuration so I want to put it up for trade. It's in great shape but for the sake of disclosure, I'm pointing out a couple cosmetic flaws: on the headstock there were two visible scratches where another headstock's tuners collided with the edge of the headstock's face. I sanded them down a little without going too crazy. They're barely visible now but I'm showing the spots as best as I can in the photo. There's also a visible scratch on the lower corner of the reverse side of the body. There's also some slight swirling on the finish itself. Other than these minor cosmetic discrepencies, The bass itself is in great shape. One other thing to note: the body is a three piece and the top piece is solid flamed while the other two are plain. You might dig this or it might rub you the wrong way but there you go. nice Antiqueburst finish, workable trussrod and the pots are scratch free. A great player indeed.

100_1568.

100_1577.

100_1570.

100_1576.

100_1571.

What I'm looking for in trade is a Squier Standard P Bass Special in either the same Antiqueburst as mine or Sherwood green in good, playable condition. Feel free to PM me with what you've got. Thanks.

2. ^^ ^^ ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.