1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tony Flow, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howdy all, I just picked this up in a local trade and have come to realize I am not skilled nor patient enough to make a fretless sound great. That's why this bass is on it's way out.

I'd rate it at an 8.7 out of 10. It weighed in at 9lbs even on my scale. The only wear is on the fret board from the previous owner... he must have had rounds on. The pots are also a wee bit scratchy. Upon futher evaluation, there are some minor bumps and miniscule blemishes on the edhes of the bass, they are only visible to the player.

The bass will come with a fresh set of Black Beauty flats. I'd like to do $200 shipped with a gig bag or a trade for a synthesizer the following pedals:
    Fuzz/Overdrive
    Blender
    Synth
    Power Supply

Thanks and God bless.

2. stringsmith

stringsmith

Apr 7, 2005
    Any pics?

3. Pics will be up shortly. I'm having some uploading issues.

4. kd4jvg

kd4jvg

Mar 2, 2012
    It's JACO!

5. If I didn't already have one of these I'd buy it. Really nice and very affordable. Bump for a great low-cost fretless.

6. Thanks for the kind words Toaster. This is a really surprising, and often underestimated bass. Bump for over achievement.

7. WookieeForLife

WookieeForLife

Sep 30, 2008
    PA.
    I actually am considering this. Too bad I do not get paid until the 23rd

8. If it's still around in a week, I'd be glad to send it your way, Wookiee.

9. Bump

10. eee

eee

Jan 17, 2009
    Nice basses. I've had mine for 4 years, the wear will probably come out with a wipe down. Only the most extreme scratches will show on the fingerboard after that...and even then, it doesn't change the sound at all.

11. Let's get this out of here! bump

12. Bump

13. Price drop bump

14. Bump

15. Bump, make an offer!

16. Price drop bump! $200 shipped!:hyper:

17. Bump

18. Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.