No longer available Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Black with Tortoise Pickguard & Fender Licensed Maple Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Thumpin6string, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Thumpin6string

Thumpin6string Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have for sale a Black with Tort Pickguard Fender Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass. It is a 34" long scale bass. The neck has been upgraded with a Maple/Maple Fender Licensed Mighty Mite neck with a bone nut that I had for a past project that never happened. I believe it is a Jazz style neck. Definitely wider than the stock neck. This is the special edition Jaguar model that has the Duncan Design P/J pickups with the dual stacked volume/tone knobs. It comes with a gig bag. This thing plays and sounds amazing. It can sound smooth and mellow or growl like a beast. The body and the neck have a few typical minor bumps and nicks from being played. It still looks great and plays awesome. If I was into 4 strings I'd keep it, but 4s aren't my thing. Check out the pictures for more details. I'm asking $200 plus shipping. Message me for shipping quote. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2446.JPG IMG_2447.JPG IMG_2443.JPG IMG_2445.JPG IMG_2449.JPG IMG_2441.JPG IMG_2442.JPG IMG_2450.JPG

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  2. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    Well, this is my last price drop. If there is no interest in this by next week, I'll part it out and use the neck on another project down the road. That would be a shame because it does play and sound fantastic. If anyone is interested, message me. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  3. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    No one wants it so it will be parted out a the parts sold on fleabay. Really too bad, it was a nice bass.