1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Fretless w/HSC - Still has the plastic on it!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mike Sorr, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Mike Sorr

Mike Sorr “...play I some music...” Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Brick, NJ
    Price:
    Strings:
    I just picked this bass up about two weeks ago. It still has the plastic peel off sheet on the neck plate and control plates. It's the Squier Vintage Modified Fretless model with the Ebenol fingerboard. I just had it professionally set up with a new set of strings. It's nice and light and sounds shockingly great for as inexpensive as it is. I'm only selling it so soon after getting it because I wound up taking the plunge on a US made fretless Musicman and don't see the point in having this one sit in the case. Plus, my wife is already complaining about there being too many basses in the den.

I'm only looking to recover what I paid, so I'll need $235 which includes a Gator hardcase. Figure on about $40 shipped CONUS.

IMG_1389.JPG IMG_1390.JPG IMG_1391.JPG IMG_1392.JPG IMG_1393.JPG

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. Mike Sorr

Mike Sorr “...play I some music...” Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Brick, NJ
    Lots of interest and a possible deal in the works...but so far still available.

3. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Pmd

4. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    And Sold!