1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Squier Vintage Modified (VM) Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cm3ohana, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cm3ohana

cm3ohana Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2005
    I'm changing my direction in fretless so I'm selling my Squier VM Fretless 4-string bass. It's been upgraded with Bartolini 9J1 pickups, a black pickguard and have DR Sunbeams (NLR-40) strings. There are a couple of things to note that do not affect playability but are aesthetic. First, the Squier logo has been sanded off of the headstock. I bought it from the previous owner that way. However, the owner kept the back of the headstock intact to confirm that this is a Squier VM Fretless bass. Second is the fretboard shows some marks from the strings between the 2nd and 7th fret areas. There's no gouges or indentations. It's superficial and is hidden by the strings but wanted you to see what they look like (see pic below). Finally, there are two small screw marks from the previous owner who had a bridge cover attached. I'll throw in the bridge cover if you want it. It's in excellent condition and I have no need for it. I will also pack the bass in a gig bag. Price shipped CONUS is $225. Sorry but I will not ship internationally. SOLD

SquierVMFretless1_zps6a8b157b.
    SquierVMFretless2_zps2fd8cb5e.
    SquierVMFretless5_zps9b26f261.
    SquierVMFretless3_zps747ab7dd.
    SquierVMFretless4_zps60303d34.

2. it always makes me sad when someone is ashamed to rock the Squier logo.
    However, the upgrades to this bass make it seem like it would be pretty sweet. If I were in the market for a budget fretless I would snap this up.

Bump for a good deal!

3. jtwill

jtwill

Mar 6, 2012
    PM sent

4. cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Replied to all PM's. Sale pending payment.....

5. cm3ohana

Aug 1, 2005
    Sold....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.