1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squier Vista Musicmaster

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 211dave112, May 19, 2011.

1. 48thStreetCustom

48thStreetCustom

Nov 30, 2005
    Colorado
    There's gotta be 5 or 6 of us here on TalkBass that have Squier Musicmaster Vistas. We should start TB's smallest club

2. bassbully

bassbully Endorsed by The PHALEX CORN BASS..mmm...corn!

Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    I'm not one for clubs but that is funny.

3. generally i don't even like the mustang/musicmaster type basses, but that is a pretty little thing!!

4. utaiscool1

utaiscool1

May 7, 2011
    Los Angeles
    my god i want one of these so bad

5. bassbully

Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    Check ebay there are still a few around. I was ready to buy a Bronco and mod it or get the CV Mustang. But before I did I made a few calls to local stores that carry better end basses. I was shocked when the salesman said he had one shortscale in stock and that it was a surf green vista in mint shape...score!

6. I have one in surf green since six years ago. I had a pink too, but sell it time ago.

7. bassbully

Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    Got back from my first gig with it just a little bit ago and man this lil' baby is sweet, almost plays itself. The band really dug its tone and it has rounds not flats my normal strings.

8. bassbully

Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
  9. 48thStreetCustom

48thStreetCustom

Nov 30, 2005
    Colorado
    Found this old ad. Must be '96 or '67

img692copy.

El Pelusa likes this.