SOLD Squier Vista Series Musicmaster Bass, Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Pocket4, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Pocket4

Pocket4 Supporting Member

Dec 9, 2013
    New Hampshire
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hi, you probably already know the reputation on these 1997 Vista basses. I recently bought this fine, funky little bass, and would rather flip due to another recent acquisition.
    I disassembled the entire instrument, except for wiring to pots, and gently cleaned and polished every little piece. New Switchcraft jack. New WD Music Products pickguard
    3-ply aged white pearl. I have a matte black guard that I will send with the bass. Strings are Rotosound flats, brand new.
    Looking around at it, the body has a few blemishes and honest wear. The original build quality of these 1997 Chinese guitars is so-so, and you can spot the 3-piece joints of the
    body if you hold it in bright light at a certain angle. The single coil pup has very large poles, and this baby can really bark. Nice tone though.
    Thanks for looking. Gary (pics coming) 20180128_122744.jpg

2. Pocket4

Pocket4 Supporting Member

Dec 9, 2013
    New Hampshire
    Starter pics

Attached Files:

3. slobake

slobake resident ... something Supporting Member

PM sent

4. Daniel1985

Daniel1985

Apr 13, 2018

Attached Files:

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021