1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Squier VM 70's w Sadowsky Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pb9717, Mar 19, 2018.

1. pb9717

pb9717 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Price:
    $499
    Strings:
    For sale is a Squier Vintage Modified 4 string Jazz bass with a SADOWSKY ( verified by Roger, I sent him a pic when I bought it of eBay and he stated that it WAS authentic) on board preamp WITH Vintage tone control and push/pull bypass. This is a somewhat rare version of the VM Jazz, in that it has a burst body with the painted block markers and painted binding fingerboard. Neck is oil finish. I can honestly say this is one of the best sounding 4 stringer's I have ever owned. The series I VM Jazz's Duncan Design pickups are an incredible value for money, and those that have heard them know why. With the Sadowsky Pre, this bass comes as close to a Sadowsky sound at the lowest price you'll ever see. Has straplocks, upgraded bridge. Very low , but no buzz action. Super fast, skinny jazz neck. You will LOVE the sound of this bass if you like the Sadowsky sound. Asking $499 plus ship.Will deliver if near Central Jersey at my cost. No trades please. motivated seller. img_2657-. img_2659-.

vgbassman and JZQuantum like this.