SOLD Squier VM Fretless Jazz Bass Body with Upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by stshipley, Aug 10, 2017.

1. stshipley

stshipley

May 5, 2009
    Price:
    $100
    Up for Sale is a Squier VM Fretless Jazz Bass Body. It appears to me to be a four piece body. The Sunburst Finish has more of an orange finish than yellow, and the red is nicely done. The year this body was purchased was 2009.

It has had several upgrades. Most notably, it has a genuine Fender Tort Pickguard, and the Fender "Original" Jazz Bass Pickups with the raised beveled pole pieces. The knobs are Fender, and the control plate is AllParts. If you would like to swap out the Tort Guard for Black, I can but the fit at the control plate isn't quite as tight. The bridge is original, the strap buttons are not (still Squier I think).

For full disclosure I will detail the man made marks I made on it. Under the guard there is some wood drilled out, like you'd see under an MIM Fender Jazz. You won't see it with the guard on. I am providing a picture of this. Also, when installing a new ground point in the control cavity, I accidentally drilled through the back, producing a tiny hole, that is pictured. There aren't any other marks on the body, as it was never gigged with. It spent time in my smoke free home.

Price $100 + shipping to the lower 48.

2. stshipley

stshipley

May 5, 2009
    Sold!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021