1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squier VM precison mods: the 3rd.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lastminute, Jul 13, 2008.

1. lastminute

lastminute

Dec 25, 2007
    First, if you look at my other thread, I'm either going to get this or a cheap MIM precison and mod it into a bass I'm gonna want to use.

I've already decided on replacing pickups, and the bridge. Once I scrounge up enough money, I'll probably make a third upgrade.

Question is, what'll that 3rd upgrade be? Or rather, what SHOULD it be?

2. spaz21387

spaz21387

Feb 25, 2008
    Portland oregon
    I have the vm p bass and the bridge is solid and is great. I dont think you need to replace it unless its broke. A nice tort pickguard would look great on the white finnish. New pots and a new jack would be nice too but arent required.

3. silversport

silversport

Dec 13, 2007
    saw and played one of these yesterday...loved the feel of the neck and sounded nice as is...can make the changes only if you feel the need...good luck.
    Bill

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021