Squire Classic Vibe '50s

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Cthulhu, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Sep 24, 2005
    Madison, WI
    What can I say, I just never quite bonded with it. It is in excellent shape. The only notes are:
    1. The is a small ding in the fretboard between the 16th and 17th fret (nothing huge, but it's there),
    2. The 13th fret had to be re-seated and re-filed. Doesn't affect playability at all,
    3. There is some minor pitting between the fret ends and the side of the fretboard. I have no explanation for that, but it is small.
    4. I added the '50s bridge cover. It is very well drilled, with only minor scuffs at the drill sites. No major chipping, flaking, etc.
    5. I have a pickup cover on order that I'll include, but did not install.
    6. I installed new DR Low Riders strings.

Sooo... It's in great shape, I just couldn't get used to the neck size and couldn't set it up to feel good for me. If you don't care about the finish issues, you'll be happy.

P.S. I've got more (higher rez) photos on Picasa (http://picasaweb.google.com/jbtahauser/50sCVPrecisionBass#)

I'm asking for $240, which includes shipping. If you can live with some minor cosmetic issues, this is the bass for you.

Attached Files:

2. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
  3. Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Sep 24, 2005
    Madison, WI
    I have to sell it rather than trade. I already have more basses than the missus will allow!

4. Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Sep 24, 2005
    Madison, WI
    C'mon - help a man out before his wife finds out that he already bought ANOTHER bass!

5. htharp

htharp

Feb 4, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    PM sent

6. Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Sep 24, 2005
    Madison, WI
    How 'bout $220? That includes shipping.

7. htharp

htharp

Feb 4, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    Oops that was supposed to be a PM. I'm sending one now.

8. Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Sep 24, 2005
    Madison, WI
  9. Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Sep 24, 2005
    Madison, WI
    SOLD

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021