1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squire P+J Special FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by XxBassmanxX, Oct 29, 2010.

1. XxBassmanxX

XxBassmanxX

Nov 21, 2001
    Rosman NC
    I have a candy red Squire P/J bass that I would like to trade for a 5 string or possible sell outright ($130+shipping). My bass is a couple of years old, but it is in good shape, and it plays great. I admit that I am not in love with the pickups on this one, but I do think it plays alot better than most of the low end instruments I have tried. It could use a fresh set of strings. Oh, and these have the 1.5 (jazz) width neck for those who dont know. I have used it as a backup mostly, but it does have a few small nicks here and there (nothing that goes through the paint... looks good!) I am bassically looking for a decent 5er that isnt too much different in value to use for the same. If your bass is in the <$300 range and you would like to talk shoot me a PM.

Thanks guys,
    Joseph

EDIT: Other trades considered.. PM!

2. Pics?

3. Pics

4. pm'd

5. XxBassmanxX

XxBassmanxX

Nov 21, 2001
    Rosman NC
    Bass is traded now.. Thanks TB