1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squire Vintage Modified Neck Maple Blocked/Bound Loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Famous Shamus, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    SOLD ****SOLD****SOLD***

I have here a loaded Squier VM Jazz neck that is just really nice. I was really surprised at the quality of these necks.

This neck is fully blocked and bound and it sets up really nice. No issues whatsoever, fits a standard Fender neck pocket nice and tight. (see pics) Truss works perfectly, no major dings or dents...slightly used but not abused.

Slim, satin finish neck, very fast. (sort of like a Geddy Lee neck with Satin finish).

Why am I selling it? My last trade netted me another maple board bass....so I had nothing in the rosewood neck department. I recently picked up a nice rosewood neck , so I can afford to let this one go. Check out these pics of it mounted to a USACG body.
    135.00 delivered to your doorstep in the Continental US. I take PayPal as well

P1070118.jpg

P1070117.jpg

P1070114.jpg

P1070113.jpg

2. Syco_bass

Syco_bass Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    pm'd.

3. SunbeltBass

SunbeltBass Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2009
    TEXAS
    VM Jazz neck with a truss? I was under the impression they didn't have truss rods.

Am I just misinformed or some have them and some don't?

4. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    Wow, I have no idea what your talking about, but I'm going to out on a limb and ask...are you thinking about a VJ neck from Modulus? Some of the older models didn't have truss rods.

All Squier VM's to my knowledge have (and have had) a truss.

Any way this one is SOLD

5. SunbeltBass

SunbeltBass Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2009
    TEXAS
    Dang - Missed it by that much. Glad it sold for you...

I'm gonna do some research - I will post here if I find anything surprising.

Thx Shamus!!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.