1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Squire VM Rosewood Precison Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bluesfanjp, Apr 13, 2019.

1. bluesfanjp

bluesfanjp Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2015
    Price:
    $75
    Up for sale is a Squire Vintage Modified Precision Neck, 1 5/8". It came off a refurb, b stock, or whatever they're called, and has the typical "Used" very lightly stamped on the back of the headstock. Serial number has also been changed which is normal for refurbs. Overall its in excellent condition. Truss rod and tuners are fully functional. The fret work is good and the rosewood has some very nice grain. I suspect, and I'm just guessing, the reason is for a finish flaw. Notice in the photo of the back there's some kind of inspection mark near the truss rod. Now check the photo of the end of the headstock. There's a smudge under the finish that just happens to match the color of that inspection mark. If that's not the reason then I'm sure what it is. It's typical Squier VM quality which is very serviceable .

Asking $75.00. US shipping and PP fees included

Attached Files:

LP Custom likes this.