1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SR905

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by SDGRfreak, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Hey everyone,

Id just like to say my new SR905 is sweet. Sounds great, plays great, looks great. Would recommend to anyone/everyone.

2. Thornton Davis

Thornton Davis

Dec 11, 1999
    Toronto
    Mine too!

TD

[​IMG]

3. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    One of the rules of Talkbass is that the bass doesn't exist if there aren't any pics!

4. jbasso

jbasso

Mar 1, 2006
    Hugo, MN
    swajpv.
    I love mine too, the tone is amazing, love the neck, great construction, and I got it at a great price. Plays better than many of the "higher end" basses I playes at the shop last week. Im really glad I purchased it.

5. Sorry tryin to get some pics, im not too tech. advances

6. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    How much do they cost? Beautiful basses...

7. 1zero

1zero

May 20, 2005
    the natural finish one looks superb..do they sound as good?

8. jbasso

jbasso

Mar 1, 2006
    Hugo, MN
    I got mine for 560 with the hardcase, used but in amazing condition

Sounds so nice, plays just as well. Action is currently medium/low with no fret buzz, tone is full and rich, I love it. I plan on replacing the current bridge, knobs, and tuners with black ones, and eventually getting some black strings to accompany the black hardware

9. Can you post any clips?

10. jbasso

jbasso

Mar 1, 2006
    Hugo, MN
    I am in the process of looking for some cheap recording/editing stuff, so they will come soon :)

11. rashbeep

rashbeep Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Toronto, ON
    and when you post clips, please tell me what settings your bass is in, because i have an sr900 and im still trying to find all the different tonal possibilities.... thanks:)

12. lowendtheory

lowendtheory I like the bass

Sep 2, 2003
    Australia, Brisbane
    i bought one new and it has quite a lot of figuring in the wings, i'll post some pics tonight. i love it but get a bit of fret buzz round the 7th and 21st...