1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale SS/BS TAFM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by spufman, Mar 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    Price:
    Three cool pedals, all looking and sounding great, and all with original boxes. Prices include shipping in lower 48.

SS/BS TAFM - Love this fuzz. Had it for years, recently got a newer one with gate switch. This one really roars and has confirmation of that fact signed under the hood. $135

3Leaf Groove Regulator - First version. Great filter, can dial in very cool burps. But I recently scored a XeroDlx and prefer its craziness. >> SOLD!

MXR BOD - Got this one shortly after they first came out. Tracks as well as any analog octaver I've ever used, but my playing style has never worked well with octavers so I give up. This has been on my shelf for years. >> SOLD!

Trade-wise, all I'm looking for is a top-jack SS/BS Mini or a top-jack IE Polytope.

Thanks,
    Eric

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  2. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    The MXR is traveling northward.

3. Jonathan65

Jonathan65

Apr 3, 2017
    If the Groove Regulator is still available, I'll take it...
    I'm new to TalkBass and not sure how to message you...

Thanks

4. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    Nice older Team Awesome! still available.