1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stainless Steel Lowriders $25 Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Bigoo7e, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Up for sale is a set of brand new, unopened set of 4-string Stainless Steel Lowriders gauges 45-105 "MH-45's". I bought out of state and did not know that DR made Steel Lowriders, I thought I was getting Nickel :crying: my loss is your gain.

Quote from DR's site "Lo-Rider stainless steel bass strings are round wound and constructed upon a hexagonal core. They provide more depth of tone, and are a bit stiffer than Hi-Beams. Bass players who are into slapping, popping, and tapping will love the high end and depth of Lo-Riders. The slight bit of stiffness makes Lo-Rider bass strings very accurate when playing harmonics. Great consistency, and great string-to-string balance are DR hallmarks. Fits scale lengths up to 37 3/4"."

Pic. is HERE

Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping, it will get there in 3 biz. days or less. Paypal only... Thanks for looking. :D

2. :help:

Friday... Payday bump, how about a straight up trade for a set of 4-string Nickel Lowriders NMH-45 "45-105's" in like condition of what I have up for grabs.

Trades considered... show me whatcha got, maybe we can work something out.

Peace,

3. :meh: Tuesday bump... All PM's replied too, still up for grabs. Any more offers?

Peace,

4. Sale pending...