Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stan Van Gundy Resigns

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bernie Connors, Dec 12, 2005.

1. I didn't see this coming. Looks like Pat wants to be back in the drivers seat.

Link

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Huh?! I thought Ron Jeremy was the coach of the Miami Heat?! :confused:

brad cook

3. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Great. Now I'm gonna have to listen to friggin homer Sedano whine about it and talk about nothing else but the Miami Heat for weeks now. Don't these damn homer national radio hosts know us midnight guys depend on them to stay awake? JT The Prick. STOP TALKING ABOUT THE RAIDERS. I DON'T CARE. SEDANO, STOP TALKING ABOUT THE HEAT. I DON'T CARE.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Preach on brother Cheez. :D

Riley never let Van Gundy have the team, I saw this one developing from day one.

-Mike

5. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    It will be interesting what Riley can do with a bunch of "me first", I want to shoot or make a "fancy pass" players whose response to calls for defense is, DUH???? I can not see any team winning an NBA title with Jason Williams and Antoine Walker getting significant minutes. Off course they have that backup point guard Gary the "mitten" Payton. Riley put this team together, I don't think Van Gundy wanted to live with it. This was a team that was 5 minutes from the finals with it's best player playing hurt. You don't overhaul that!

Another interesting NBA note, Artest is calling for a trade and the Pacers will oblige. Considering his reduced trade value, I don't see the Pacers getting better. Barring injury, Pistons fans better start buying our finals tickets now. The Pistons are AVERAGING (as a team) less then six turnovers a game, thats better then most starting NBA back-courts including Miami, and San Antonio! Also they are winning on the road (10-1)!
    :hyper:

6. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    The Pacer will be better off with out him... Artest is an idiot at best.

7. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Oh ya..and DON'T let em fool you on the Sedano show, when they say how hot Karen Kay is. I found her picture on the net. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

[​IMG]

8. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Aw come on Cheeze, she has a great face......

for Radio!
    :D

9. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I bet she'd get Mr. Ed ALL HORNED up.