1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stanley Clarke (Animal Logic) live

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Baryonyx, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I've not seen this video before, but it's rather good. "There's a Spy (in the house of love)" live. Stanley is just killing, and you get to see a lot of what his hands are doing. It's a fantastic performance. These guys seriously need to reform!

2. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder encridublee smatr

Nov 22, 2004
    Huntington Beach, CA
    See his hands? Maybe for 5 seconds. He was lined up behind Deborah Holland and you can barely see a thing. Of course, lame cameraman doesn't realize Stanley is the Man and shows the guitar when Stan is jammin.

3. bottomzone

bottomzone

Oct 21, 2005
    Stanley's grooving prowess doesn't get highlighted enough!!! Groove on, Stanley!!!!

A Groove is a Terrible Thing to Waste! :cool:

4. What a great sounding band! That guy singing backup sounds really good too. ;)

5. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    You think so? I thought we got some pretty good shots in that video, and his tone from that electric upright was awesome, so barky and powerful! Stan is the man!

6. Barkless Dog

Barkless Dog Barkless to a point

Jan 19, 2007
    I liked the band. Stanley can still shine even in pop music.

They had two good CD's

7. Soudns like alt country ( likely due to the quality of her voice) . How cool. I love "genreless" unclassified stuff!