1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

STAR MONARCHY

Discussion in 'Ask Ray Riendeau' started by rayriendeau, Sep 28, 2011.

1. rayriendeau

rayriendeau

Mar 19, 2007
    Arizona, USA
    STAR MONARCHY, the new project from bassist Ray Riendeau (JAMES LABRIE, ex-HALFORD) has added Rody Walker (PROTEST THE HERO) on vocals and Travis Orbin (ex-PERIPHERY, SKY EATS AIRPLANE) to the lineup for itÂ’s first release entitled VOL. 1.

The project will also feature Francesco Artusato (ALL SHALL PERISH) guitar, Dan Tompkins (TESSERACT) vocals and Peter Wildoer (DARKANE, JAMES LABRIE) & Danny Handler (THE BETTER DEATH) drums.

2. KeithPas

KeithPas Supporting Member

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Great band Ray!!

3. rayriendeau

rayriendeau

Mar 19, 2007
    Arizona, USA
    Thanks man!

4. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Yeah man, I saw you posted about this when it started on facebook, and I was lazy to look. Then out of nowhere I see Rody and Orbinator. I'm really excited. Any other guitarists you're getting? Misha? Zack Ordway?

5. rayriendeau

rayriendeau

Mar 19, 2007
    Arizona, USA
    Thanks man! Actually Francesco Artusato (All Shall Perish) did most all the guitars. I did a few and Derek Taylor did as well.
    Volume 2 will feature more guitarists.

6. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Get Misha and Zack. Best new names in metal guitar. Good friends with Orbinator too! Best of luck though. I saw rody tweeting about recording already, So I'm excited. Hes a hell of a singer.

7. rayriendeau

rayriendeau

Mar 19, 2007
    Arizona, USA
    Misha is def a guy I'm after. Spencer Sotelo wanted to take part but was too busy with new CD, maybe VOLUME 2 for both!