Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stare at this for a couple hours

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by geshel, May 26, 2003.

1. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    And let me know when your brain starts to hurt. . . :D

[​IMG]

2. o the congruences and the perfections and the blistering intertwining of eleventhousand uninhibited evolutionary contacts switchbacks halftracks blinking in harmony through the windows of the flaming fuselage of an unnavigated flight through the annals of existence before grinding to a shuddering quaking halt and lingering for mere moments before falling into itself doubling over twisting and unfurling and rusting flaking disengaging trauma mends the swaths of comatose hovering mayflies canvassing articles of postdated scripture enhanced and simmering and tethered to a daedalian cow harboring the spark of potential for a terrible thing lurking below tangibility and beyond the walls that pare our nails bloody in their refusal

3. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    *Smokes pipe in mink house coat on leather arm chair, surrounded by books* ,,,,Yes,,,,,....... Yes..*puff puff*.....

Yes. Yes indeed.

4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    My thoughts exactly. Pass that thing over here.

5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    HANDS OFF THE GANJA BEE YATCH!

Oops, I mean,,, sure....

6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    *Inhales*

Is this what Gandalf smokes?

7. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    lol

8. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  9. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Beat me to it!

Peace
    Thor

10. whoa sorry guys, i think something snapped there

11. Ooooo, pretty. I think it needs some color, though.

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

12. Is it a series of Necker cubes connected to each other at the vertices, but extending into more than the usual three dimensions?

13. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    Here it is in "color"

[​IMG]

It's four hypercube projections overlaid on one another. I haven't figured out if it's a legitimate arrangement or not - I was just doodling. . . ;)

14. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    *loads up another bowl*

looks much better in color.

15. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    No, no. It's pronounced "ann-als," Not "ane-als"

Now, if if had typed "anals," then there'd be cause for sniggering. But as it is, nothing amusing here folks. Move along.

16. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    Looks like something Danny Carey would put on his drum heads.

So f'n metal.

:bassist:

17. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    HAHA, made you type "anals"

Oh damn, made me type it too

18. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Uh, no...not so much.

Now this, on the other hand:

o the congruences and the perfections and the blistering intertwining of eleventhousand uninhibited evolutionary contacts switchbacks halftracks blinking in harmony through the windows of the flaming fuselage of an unnavigated flight through the annals of existence before grinding to a shuddering quaking halt and lingering for mere moments before falling into itself doubling over twisting and unfurling and rusting flaking disengaging trauma mends the swaths of comatose hovering mayflies canvassing articles of postdated scripture enhanced and simmering and tethered to a daedalian cow harboring the spark of potential for a terrible thing lurking below tangibility and beyond the walls that pare our nails bloody in their refusal