Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Starting Line gig last night...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Mr. Zebraface, Jun 5, 2003.

1. I'm really happy right now, last night I went to Manchester to watch The Starting Line live, it was their first headline tour, and the support bands rocked! The Reunion Show were pretty good, kinda like if Weezer went punk with keyboards :rolleyes: :) and I liked them.
    Next were From Autumn To Ashes, oh my good Lord, these guys were incredible! Really good hardcore punk, progressing into metal, tight riffs, great bass playing and a singer who growls like he'd rip your face off!
    Then The Starting Line came on....for a young band these lot are brilliant! I think the band does need a couple more years to mature, Kenny's voice is pretty high and at times he went out of tune. But overall, what a great gig, and I got to meet The Reunion Show who were really cool guys!

I dunno if anyone here really likes these bands, but I just thought I'd tell you all how happy I am!

2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    They rock!

I saw them in April with Sum41 and No Use For A Name.

They were easily better than NUFAN was...

I'd love to see them again sometime.

3. Sorry Mike, can't say I agree with ya on that NUFAN thang...saw them at Leeds, brilliant!

4. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    starting line is mucho good!

5. StartingLineBass

StartingLineBass

Jul 24, 2002
    Starting Line is freaken awasome....no one ever talks about them on these boards thanks a bunch to finally start a thread.

New Starting Line Acoustic EP- Summer 03