Static-X show last night

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ODDBALL, Jun 21, 2005.

ODDBALL Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Salida, CA
    I went to the show last night at the FatCat in downtown Modesto C.A. They put on a great show, they were very loud I still have the buzzing in my ears. I met Dino from Fear Factory he was also their. He was very cool , gave me a cd and signed it. :bassist:
  2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I saw Static X open for Megadeth, I had never heard of them until then. I about died laughing when they came out, I was like, "OH MY GOD, IT'S THE SLIM JIM GUY!" Then he started moving his head like a robot.

They did put on a really good Nu Metal type show... though their fog machine had the drummer rendered invisible... in fact, I think he left halfway through. :D
  3. Are they still hairy like mammoths?
  4. OiBass

Apr 9, 2003
    I hope you kept the kids at home! ;)
  5. I saw them 2004 opening slot on a festival... i loved them from the start... the music is a bit ... unoriginal, but what really is the importnat thing with them is the show... they're like the industrial-metla-version of KISS.
  6. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Nice place... has good sound but i got bad vibe from security there when band i help out played a show there... security harassed me for 10 minz while i was helping my friends setup... bunch of loosers who think they are cops...

BTW you from modesto? heard of thr3efold?