1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Status 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Series-II bass #14

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JohnR, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Price:
    $5600
    Strings:
    Hello All,

I am putting up for trade or sale my very special Status 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Series-II bass. This is #14 of 14 built and is the last of the original style Series-II basses that Rob Green will be making.

I am the original owner of this bass and have had it since May 2013. I have played it rarely and it is in perfect condition.

Included with this bass is the fitted Status custom retro aluminum flight case with keys, tools for adjusting the bass setup, 4 set screws to use single-ball strings, owner's information package with stickers, and the certificate of authenticity signed by the Status crew of Steve, Gerry, Roger, Dawn and Rob Green himself.

The following is the complete description of this specific bass from the Status website:

Book-matched Indian Rosewood facing
    Green pin-stripe
    American Cherry back wood
    Boxwood / Ebony inlay
    Green wrap-round LEDs
    Red wrap-round LEDs on 12th fret
    Original GMT Pickups, EQ and Hardware

A more detailed description of the Anniversary basses can be seen at the Status website: Status Graphite. The finest hand-made graphite basses and guitars. Made in England. Just click on the Series-II Anniversary tab.

I have this listed as For Sale/Trade as I am looking for a Wal Mk 1 or Mk 2 4 string fretted bass in excellent condition and am willing to trade this bass for one.

Alternatively I will also sell it for: $5600 US/EUR / £4750 / $7800 CAD Respectful offers will also be considered.

I am willing to ship FedEx insured worldwide with all costs covered by the buyer.

PM me if you are interested and please pass this along to anyone you feel may be.

IMG_2137%20copy.

IMG_2127.

IMG_2143.

IMG_2139.

IMG_2133.

IMG_2142.

My%20Statii.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

John

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. AB Nate

AB Nate Supporting Member

May 28, 2016
    WOW JOHN!!!

3. Bass42

Bass42

Nov 6, 2012
    Miami/US
    Endorsing : Elixir Strings, Digitech , Eden Amplification
    Hello,

Do you still have it ?

4. Hi,

This bass is still available for sale or trade for a Wal Mk 1 or Mk 2. Please send me a PM if interested.

Cheers,

John

5. jet_king

jet_king

Jul 31, 2009
    Chicago,IL
    May not be up your alley but any interest in a 1976 Gibson L9-S Ripper Bass for trade?

6. Thanks for the offer but only a Wal will pry this out of my hands.

Cheers,

John

7. bassballs27

bassballs27 Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Ontario, CANADA
    Very cool bass John.......had to post this video.........

groovelope likes this.