1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED Status Graphite Empathy with HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Scootbass1, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Gold Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Price:
    Strings:
    Due to health issues I am selling this fine bass as it is too heavy for me. I am now forced to play basses less than 8-9 pounds. This one is 10 or so pounds, I do not have a decent scale but my back says it is too much for me. I got this in a trade deal here on TB and really like the way it sounds and plays. World famous Status quality and tone, low action and phenomenal neck stability. This bass doesn't have the sterile graphite tone unless you dial it in for that with the unique EQ. The pickups are single coil with hum cancelling coils in humbucker housings. Comes with a high quality non Status hard shell case. The cash price includes shipping. Willing to trade for/towards a Zon Sonus 4 or bass less than 9 lbs.. I am including a link to the trade deal listing I got the bass from and the pictures are from that thread by @bassman28. Will try to get fresh pictures up as soon as possible, the bass is in the same shape I received it in. Start a conversation if you are interested.
    Peace all,
    Mike

20160306_100727. 20160306_100727~2. 20160306_100719. 20160306_100737. 20160306_100744. 20160306_100750.

TRADED - BLOWOUT/Beautiful Status Empathy Neck Thru

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    Blank Screen and handofseven like this.
  2. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Pmd

3. Bobby Hornsby

Bobby Hornsby

Nov 7, 2007
    Hello!
    Have I got the bass for you!
    I have a gorgeous Vigier Passion bass.
    Super slim neck, no truss Rod as neck is Maple / Graphite, I have owned Status basses in the past so if love those you'll love this quality.
    Bass is 8.1 lbs. It's a wonderful fast neck with super low action! 3 band eq. 18 volt.
    Great formfit Hiscox hard case ( same as Status uses)... my bass sells for $3400. street price.
    See pics...
    I'm up for the trade if you are my friend.
    My cell: 480-621-9811 I'm in Phoenix, AZ.

4. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Apologies sir, I thank you for your offer but I worked out a trade deal on a Modulus for this bass a few minutes before your post.
    Cheers,
    Mike

5. Bobby Hornsby

Bobby Hornsby

Nov 7, 2007

6. Bobby Hornsby

Bobby Hornsby

Nov 7, 2007
    Ugh... Think I'm gonna be sick.... = (
    PLEASE let me know if the deal falls through.
    Thank you.
    Bobby

7. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    I will keep you in mind. But I have dealt with this person before and he is very solid on deals with him. Besides I am getting a five string, something I need in my kit. The Hohner Jackbass 5 in my profile is very heavy, needs a refret and some TLC.