1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Status Graphite J neck loaded - Ultralites

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman10096, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman10096

bassman10096 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    MKE
    For those unfamiliar, this is a composite graphite Jazz bass replacement neck (same neck and heal as Fender - will fit all J and P standard pockets). Status is one of the very high quality graphite guitar makers.

The neck's in great condition, only strung up for a short period, played out once. I like the Status feel (slim profile, ultra fast), sound (strong fundamental and sustain, but not at all cold) and construction (pictures don't do this neck justice). Comes with Hipshot Ultralites installed.

No scuffs, nicks, dings, anything(slight normal swirls from handling) fretwear next to none. I'm always reluctant to say "just like new" but if you didn't know, you wouldn't know it wasn't (makes sense?).

Looking for $425 shipped to conus but open to civilized discussion (no lowballs, please). This is a great price. Hope to make somebody happy, cause I'm playing my Modulus Q5 exclusively and this will not get the use it deserves. PM me with questions.

2. bassman10096

Jul 30, 2004
    MKE
    A couple more pix

3. bassman10096

Jul 30, 2004
    MKE
    and one more

4. bassman10096