Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Status Series 2000 ALL GRAPHITE 4-STRING

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ModulusAcacia, Jul 29, 2004.

1. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    Mid 80's status (i'm assuming it's that old, may not be that old but I'm not certain) Series 2000. Basicallly it's an all graphite version of what is now the series II style bass. Headless, but can run on single ball end strings. The serial # on the top of the neck is 30, I'm assuming this is one of the early ones, which by the way, this model became the original Mark King signature series. comes with its original form-fit flight case as well.

I happened into this in a deal, not really my cup of tea, and any information about the bass would be great (I only know the basics about statuses)

Asking $1300 shipped in the lower 48 or I'd trade for a Zon 5-string, Lakland 5, or possible a Modulus 5 (no fleas) or definetly an Acacia 5.

E-mail me directly at Modulus@fuse.net

2. I know I had mentioned before that I would like to try to get together sometime. I happen to have 2 Trace Elliot T-Basses (made by Status) and have always wanted to check out one of their graphite deals! PM me and maybe we can meet up so I can check that out. I'm diggin' it!

3. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    Price reduction to $1250 OBO shipped in the lower 48. Or I know somebody has a trade for a graphite necked 5-string of some some sort don't they?:) heading to evil bay if it's not gone by the weekend...

4. PM sent, with no disrespect.

5. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    This is killin' me... I LOVE Stealths!

6. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Justin,
    Email me cat...I have a funny story to tell you.
    Dan...