1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Status Streamline 4 with chrome weave top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by scowboy, Mar 16, 2016.

1. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Price:
    $2100
    Strings:
    To keep this thread short and efficient; if you have any questions or offers please “Start a Conversation” with me rather than posting a comment.

Delivered in December 2015 Status Graphite Streamline with the optional chrome weave top. This bass weighs right around 7 pounds and is a dream to play. I’ve got a five string and keeping that one. It’s currently strung with double ball black tape wound strings but I’ve got some rounds to if needed. Bass includes the custom fit Status flight case and factory installed Dunlop strap locks. From the factory, landed in the US the price was right around $2800.

The ONLY trade interest I have is a new or close to new Aguilar DB751. Please do not inquire about any other trades.

This bass has been played at practice one time so effectively it is in new condition. Price reduced to $2100 shipped CONUS and you don’t have to weight six months for the build.

Optionally this bass may be inspected or purchased in person at my business park office 20 minutes east of downtown Sacramento. I am also commonly in the Santa Clara, CA area one night a week and could meet a potential buyer there in the evenings after work.

>>International shipping is ok at buyers expense. Please contact me in advance to discuss exact shipping costs.

imagejpeg_0-5. imagejpeg_0-8. imagejpeg_0-7.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  2. LanEvo

LanEvo Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Manhattan
    Gorgeous

3. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    That is friggin' COOL....

4. pecBass

pecBass

Jan 22, 2013
    DFW
    Unfortunately, my bass budget is too low but I can drool.... VERY NICE and good price!

5. gwangi

gwangi Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Forbidden Valley
    AWESOME!!!!

6. scowboy

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Got chrome?

7. eban3

eban3 Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Palm Bay FL
    if it were a five it would have been mine ,,lol

Caca de Kick likes this.
  8. klanger2003

klanger2003 Supporting Member

Oct 17, 2002
    "Connecticute"
    If you would sell me your Moses , you could buy one from Status ! LOL..

9. scowboy

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Price reduction from $2275 to $2100 just occured.

10. coyoteboy

coyoteboy easy there, Ned Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    All that, AND youre in Sacto? Good thing its not narrow spacing, Id be in serious trouble.

glwts

(sorry, of course yer in Sacto. Bad memory)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016