SOLD Status Streamline

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mongo Slade, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Price:
    $2000.00
    Strings:
    Status Streamline 4 string with Blue LED fret dots(switchable), 32" scale with Bendwell and 18 volt active Status preamp in excellent condition for sale only please. Just about six pounds with a Status gigbag. This bass is a carbon graphite weave one piece. There are two holes in the body where someone thought to add more strap buttons, but other than that in really beautiful shape. Paypal okay, shipping in the contiguous US included.

Peace

Attached Files:

2. spectorns6

spectorns6

Jan 5, 2005
    Belmar. NJ
    location...????

3. NJ/NY metro

Peace

4. spectorns6

spectorns6

Jan 5, 2005
    Belmar. NJ
    ok...??
    where @.. im in Jersey..id like to take a look at it...

5. PM’d you

Peace

6. BluesWalker

BluesWalker Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2008
    San Diego
    Great bass. I owned and gigged with a 5-string Streamline for about 5 years.

7. hamertek98

hamertek98

Apr 3, 2004
    Indiana
    Very cool. Never have cash when these pop up, dangit!

mb94952 likes this.
  8. Just to address a couple of questions:
    The bass will take double ball or regular bass strings. The actual length is 34 inches, but the Bend-well feature shortens the playing scale to 32 inches. I have used 34" double balls as wells as all kinds of regular bass strings - even tried flats to go for the Space Aged Hofner effect. The Bend-well is a behind the zero-fret space for bending strings and making cool vibrato and glissando effects.
    The LED fret dots are switchable on/off and have their own separate 9 volt, so they don't drain on the 18 volt preamp at all.
    Action and playablility is amazing and I don't have a fish scale but I do recall it weighing under 6 lbs
    Thanks for looking

Peace

9. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Suspended Supporting Member

OMG No wonder Mark King can swing all night ! At 6 lbs WOW ! I love it.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022