1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Status / Washburn Headless Series 1000 Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by spectorj, Mar 2, 2013.

1. spectorj

spectorj Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
    Up for sale/trade is my Status / Washburn Headless Series 1000 Bass. It is in very good/excellent condition. This bass has that "Status" sound in spades. Balance is great with no neck dive. The preamp is very hot on this bass. The bass will come with the original case which is in very good condition. Playability is great with nice low action. Jaymi recently did a video with this bass:

Looking for $725.00 plus shipping.
    Thanks for looking

2. brett7276

brett7276 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That didn't last long :)
    ....may have something for you...if it works out to get my roadie back...

3. Plantbrain

Plantbrain Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2006
    These basses are quite good really. Excellent feel, balance, sound, action, good workmanship.

The string change scheme is a weak point, but otherwise well worth every penny.

4. spectorj

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
    bump

5. Had one of these. Aside from the weight this bass is solid. Great tones. I used to swap the nylon tape strings from Status and rounds easily.If you get the double ball ends string swaps are superfast. Never goes out of tune ever.

6. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Its a great bass.I used to own it and only got rid of it because I had 3 of them.I put set screws in the head piece so you can use double ball or regular strings,easy to change either way.

7. bassgiant15

bassgiant15 Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses

Dec 19, 2005
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    I've always wanted one of these!

8. spectorj

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
    As far as trade offers go I need a five string. I am fond of Musicman stingrays in particular. Shoot me any offers that you might have. This Washburn Status now has a killer setup and new strings and is ready to go. Thanks for looking.

9. spectorj

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
    Bump

10. spectorj

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
    TTT

11. Ganelin

Ganelin