1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Steinberg Houston motorized,touch-sensitive 9 fader controller for Cubase and Nuendo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by idealtracks, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    NOW: $220 shipped!

This was made by Soundcraft for Steinberg and is very high-quality (sold for $3,000 originally.)

It has nine 100mm touch-sensitive motorized faders, lighted V-POTS for controlling things like pan, eq, and vst instruments and plugins. Has a 3-line LCD to display information. Full transport controls and large jog dial. Tons of other buttons. Fully supported in current and past versions, and Steinberg has said this year that it will continue to be supported in future versions. Can connect either directly via USB (Mac and Windows drivers available) or via MIDI I/O--making this future-proof and not dependent on new drivers being written for it.)

This unit has zero issues other than cosmetics--the paint is coming off the "wrist pad" area, and the protective plastic has been removed from above the LCD to make it more easily readable from an angle (you will find many like this.)

First $220 takes it. (CONUS only please.) This is a steal at this price. Pics to come soon...

2. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    Bump with price drop. $220! Might also accept partial trades for studio gear--shoot me a PM. Thanks.

3. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    Final bump with final price drop: $210.

Off to ebay soon, where I'm pretty sure it will fetch more than this. If you use Cubase or Nuendo and don't have a controller, you're crazy not to get this! ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.