1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Steinberger L2 1983 in EXCELLENT condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Green Knight, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Green Knight

Green Knight Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here is my courageous story: I bought a Status Streamline and LOVED it, so I then decided I'd experiment with a Steinberger and sell the Status. Bought the Steinberger, LOVED it, but now can't sell the Status. Something must go to fill in the resulting hole in my credit card. I'm totally sold on the whole graphite experience, so the one I keep depends on which of the two, the L2 or the Streamline, I sell first. There are things I prefer in both and I'll be thrilled keeping either one. In the name of fiscal responsibility, however, both must go up for sale so I move something before accumulating interest becomes a problem.

Only notable blemish is one short groove heading into the indent where the rotating plate locks in. All original. Neck totally straight. Everything works perfectly. Overall an amazingly clean example of an iconic bass. Comes with what I believe is the original gig bag and period Steinberger strap. No leg rest, sorry.

Decent chance that if nobody is interested in the immediate future I'll just remove the listing and revert back to Plan A.

2300 + actual shipping firm ... only trade i might be into would be in the unlikely scenario someone has an ex factor they're bored of

PS: I know, I'm a lousy photographer ... if genuinely interested, message me for more pics

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    jack7265 and mikewalker like this.
  2. ELG60

ELG60 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Mid-Florida
    PM'ed