1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Steinberger Spirit D tuner won't detune

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by gregsilva, Jan 12, 2013.

1. gregsilva

gregsilva

Sep 25, 2008
    Randolph, Ma.
    I picked up a Steinberger Spirit in great shape except the D tuner on the DB bridge won't go past a slightly sharp Eb.
    I've changed the string, a 100 tapered E and lubed and cleaned all the parts.
    I've followed Stienberger's tuning instructions to the T with the same results.
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. prophetdaniel2

prophetdaniel2

Jan 21, 2011
  3. prophetdaniel2

prophetdaniel2

Jan 21, 2011
    Ok that link didn't work. But go to steinberger world.com. Technical info, db bridge instructions. There is some pictures of what it's supposed to look like. I know you said you followed the instructions already but figured I'd try to help anyway...

4. prophetdaniel2

prophetdaniel2

Jan 21, 2011
    Any luck fixing your bridge?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021