1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Steinberger Spirit XT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by theschnitt, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theschnitt

theschnitt Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    SOLD!

I got this bass about two years ago to take on road trips with my family. Along with a headphone amp it has served its purpose very well for 2 summers. Takes up very little room in the car. Now I have a 5'er of the same bass, for the same purpose, so this one can go.

This is a four string SPIRIT by Steinberger, the all wood neck thru design available thru Gibson at musicyo.com, NOT the all graphite verson Steiney made in the 80's. Gibson is out of stock right now, and has been for months, so this may be your only way to get one if you have been looking. They retail for $320, I'd like to get $250 (plus shipping) out of this bass, but feel free to make an offer. It's in prefect shape with no major blems or scratches, sets up like a dream and plays without any issues whatsoever. Comes with the original gig bag.

Peter

2. theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Here are some small pics. PM me for higher resolution.

Peter

3. theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Looking around I just found an extra set of Steinie double ball strings for this bass, I'll throw them in as well.

4. jammoore

jammoore

Mar 28, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    PM Sent. Interested.

Jamie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.