1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Steinberger Synapse sound clips

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by LotusCarsLtd52, Mar 20, 2010.

1. LotusCarsLtd52

LotusCarsLtd52

Dec 6, 2009
    Anyone have any soundclips for the Synapse bass? There's very few online that showcase the bass only...Vinnie Zummo's clips are "in the mix" and I can't get a good grasp on the sound.

Thanks ahead of time!

2. LotusCarsLtd52

LotusCarsLtd52

Dec 6, 2009
    /bump

3. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Las Vegas, Nv
    That Vinnie Zummo clip on YouTube really sucks, it really does not do anything for showing off the Synapse sound.

I watched that video and "in spite of it" I purchased a Synapse anyway's (a few weeks ago).

For what it's worth, I am very happy with the tone from my Synapse and love everything else about the bass,,, purchased it online, sight un-heard and never had played one before.

Cheers
    Davyo

4. LotusCarsLtd52

LotusCarsLtd52

Dec 6, 2009
    Could you post sound clips? I'm curious on how it sounds.

5. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Las Vegas, Nv
    Sorry, no can do,, I just sent my Synapse back to MF yesterday,,,, I loved the bass and the tone, except it was eating batteries like crazy, a short in the wiring somewhere,,,, and I would also get some slight distortion when the bass was turned up all the way,,,, again, the short in the wiring could have been the cause for that as well.

The Synapse I had purchased was a returned stock item, I plan on re-purchasing a Synapse from MF but this time I might just get a new one or a factory re-stock,,, but if you happen to see a used Synapse at MF friend in the next week or so on their website, dont purchase it as it is most likely the used one I just returned.

Like I said, I do plan on purchasing another Synapse in the next month, I just happen to get one that was not working 100%,,, that can happen with any brand.

Cheers
    Davyo

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020