1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stellartone Tonestyler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mattsk42, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattsk42

mattsk42 Supporting Member

I thought I'd use this, but I have new basses on the way and just can't take the time to have extra gear around. It's a great little unit though. I used it on my active bass as well, although I don't know if that's recommended.

Stellartone Tonestyler for Bass

The ToneStyler BASS™ is the new lowest-voiced version of the original ToneStyler®. This unique control shifts the pickup’s resonant frequency and adjusts the treble roll-off point in sixteen 0.44 octave steps. Works with all passive bass pickups - no batteries required! 100% pure analog tone – ZERO noise – aerospace grade construction and components. Maximum capacitance value: .1µF

The EQ range is extended two octaves lower, which provides additional resonance selections in the upper bass & low midrange harmonics. The BASS model is ideal for shaping & enhancing the pickup response in all passive bass guitars.

3/8" Medium Length, Split-shaft, Notched Rotation Potentiometer

$85 + whatever shipping is which should be a couple bucks since it's so small. Paypal is great.

J-Bass_and_ToneStyler_BASS.

2. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    pmd

3. mattsk42

mattsk42 Supporting Member

Well that was fast. SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.