1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stephen Colbert can sing!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    He's pretty good considering he's probably not trained. John Legend is a little better though ;)

2. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Not bad dude!

3. well im not shocked that john legend can sing. he does have 5 more grammys than i do:D

4. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    You have a lot less grammies than I have then! :cool:

5. pics or no grammys:ninja:

6. That was pretty sweet. I know Colbert has a theater background, so maybe he did some musicals way back when.

7. catchy little song too.

old school Michael Jackson :D

8. Better than 99% of the people on american idol.

lowsound

9. dont get me started on american idol.:scowl: i boycott that rubbish.

10. I watch it for the band and the guy this season that has dreads (don't remember his name) is really good. I would actually buy his cd. Other than that it is a crappy show.

lowsound

11. a couple years ago i watched half of a performance on a season finale because i was forced. half the performance was all i could stand of the talentless hack on the mic. i had to leave the house to escape the "noise".(i dont hang out with that group of people anymore.):ninja: i now have made a tradition of not being home when american idol is on.:p

did i mention that im extra critical of singers:confused:

12. I will agree that most of them suck, but the band is killer. I don't like it that they have moved the band out of the shot for this season.

lowsound

13. i didnt pay much attention to the band. i couldnt get past the lack of talent bellowing from the singer on stage.

they should let the band judge them it would get a better end result than letting "America" decide. the show would be more of a televised band auditioning a vocalist.:p

he is indeed a clown:D

14. Yes do not let america decide last season whats his face the guy who made the little girl cry and had the weird giant mohawk almost one.... WOST PERSON IN THE WORLD

15. bump!