1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stereo to Go

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by LM Rev., Jul 20, 2008.

1. LM Rev.

LM Rev.

Oct 28, 2007
    Hey, I have decided to try this crazy idea out since I picked up 2 Swr 350 one is a 350x. I am going to run both of them into my 2 Ampeg svt hlf 4x10's. I have several ways to do this now, one way is with my boss stereo multi efx pedal. I am looking for the best way to set this up and also on a side note be able to switch between at least two basses quickly. My Sting Ray and Ibanez 905 are car batteries, while my Italia and JB player are much lower in volume. Any help would be cool, Thank You :D

2. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Not so crazy. A lot of people do similar things. Your multi efx pedal would work great for that. To make up for volume differences between basses, you could have a bank of presets for your loud basses and a bank for your quieter ones.

3. LM Rev.

LM Rev.

Oct 28, 2007
    I know that I can run this with my efx but I was planning to go the a+b+ y route perhaps voodoo lab?

4. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    There happens to be a thread over in the fx forum titled something like "best ABY box". Check it out. Oh BTW the answer is a Lehle ;) their switchers have attenuation pots for the high-output basses.

5. LM Rev.

LM Rev.

Oct 28, 2007
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the feed back, Peace!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021