SOLD Sterling by Music Man Ray 34 Sunburst Honey Fade Bass Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Hypnos78, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Hypnos78

Hypnos78

Feb 7, 2018
    Price:
    Strings:
    ***** This is NOT a SUB model bass ********** Therefore, please do not offer 200 dollars for this bass.

This is the mid-tier bass by Music Man, above the S.U.B line and below the American Stingray. I bought this last year and have not played it. I bought an HH Stingray a week after buying this, and it has sat since. Beautiful bass and in excellent condition.

These list for nearly $800 dollars USD. I'm not seeing the sunburst finish being sold new anymore, so that could be an added value in this bass.

I've seen them on ebay and reverb around the $450-500 mark as an asking price. Please see the pictures. This bass is like new. The only wear it has is on the black pickguard.

I'm open to "reasonable" offers. If you were selling it and it's worth around $450-500, what would you want to get for it?

Attached Files:

Treebeard likes this.
  2. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Kyle is a solid new member to TB. GLWTS!

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Man I just ordered one

4. Treebeard

Treebeard

Jun 5, 2016
    Cary, NC
    Bear Light Symphony, TimepeaceNC Band
    If it were a CA I'd be all over it. Welcome to TB!

5. TerenceE

TerenceE Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Trades?

6. Hypnos78

Hypnos78

Feb 7, 2018
    Bass has sold. Sorry for my previous reply not making it up here for some reason. Is there a way to make this ad show sold?

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 20, 2022