1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sterling by Music Man S.U.B Ray 5 Walnut Satin $300 with Hard Shell Case Shipping Included

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bentley, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Bentley

Bentley Supporting Member

Aug 3, 2008
    Price:
    Strings:
    Music Man specs. Rosewood fret board. Active electronics with bass and treble controls. Generic hard shell case included. My scale has this bass at a 9.8 pounds. The original owner was a guitar player who bought the bass to do some recording.....and being a pick player he sure went hard with picking and as a result the pickguard has visible nicks into the plastic above the B and below the G.
    The $300 US firm price includes shipping (Canada Post Expedited parcel/ United States Postal Service) - to Canada and continental US (Hawaii and Alaska buyers that price becomes $310 US Dollars). The bass plays and sounds great, this all stock bass is problem free. Any and all questions are welcome so message me. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    JCooper, AztecViking and G RICH 5 like this.
  2. MeLikeBass

MeLikeBass Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Damn, i loved the walnut when it came out on the 4 stringer but got a great price on a blue so i went that direction. Now heres a 5 in walnut. HURRY UP, TAX CHECK!

3. Bottoms_Up!

Bottoms_Up! For the record, I don't love Raymond. Gold Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Love that walnut. From the pics, it looks like the protective film is still on the pickguard?

4. Bentley

Bentley Supporting Member

Aug 3, 2008
    Yes, there is a clear film still on the bass pickguard , which I will assume is the factory protective film.

5. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Philly
    Dont these retail at 329 new w free shipping