1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sterling Ray 34CA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Glasiron, Jan 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Glasiron

Glasiron

Jan 15, 2016
    Colorado
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a Sterling Ray 34CA in sunburst with a maple board. I got this on a trade here in the classifieds. I dont have a decent camera, but below is the link to the listing that I got it through. Same exact bass, and the previous owners pictures do a pretty good job. The case was not included in the trade, so I dont have that to offer. This is a great bass! I just didnt bond with it as I hoped I would.

400+Shipping to CONUS.

Open to trades! Im really looking for a head in the 500-1000 watt range, but Im open to anything! Other items on the top of the list that could bring cost down are Precision/Jazz pickups (4 string) and a fretless jazz neck. Feel free to make me an offer!

TRADED - Sterling Ray 34CA Free case and shipping Black Friday Deal!

I will add photos of my own when my roommate gets back to town in a few days and I can borrow his camera.

2. austin2112

austin2112 Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2015
    PM'd

3. stshipley

stshipley

May 5, 2009
    PM'ed