SOLD Sterling SUB part out. Bartolini, Delano hipshot

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SodaCity bass, Oct 7, 2016.

1. SodaCity bass

SodaCity bass Bartolini Artist, MTD Artist, LaBella Artist Supporting Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Price:
    $150-$250
    I originally wanted to sell this as a whole, but I'm willing to sell it with a loaded body and loaded neck. Bass was modded with hipshot hb1 black tuners, Delano MC4 AL/V4, and Bartolini ntbt 2 band preamp. Roughly $380 in upgrades on this bass!

Loaded neck $100 shipped
    Loaded body $200 shipped
    Complete bass $250+ shipping

Attached Files:

2. friendlybass

friendlybass

Jul 19, 2012
    Colorado
    How's would you describe the tone combo of the pup/pre?

3. friendlybass

friendlybass

Jul 19, 2012
    Colorado
    Been considering picking one of these up for a hardcore project, think this could be the best bass for metal?

4. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Well, it all depends on how you play it and what strings are on it. With nickel or steal strings, it really comes alive. Growls almost. Honestly, sounds better than the real deals. Big bottom, strong mids and crisp highs. With the black nylons, you get a very warm and punchy tone, very similar to vintage stingrays.

5. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    Would you sell just the pickup?

6. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    I'm going to wait to see if I can sell the bass as a whole, or the loaded body. If not, it's an option that I'll explore.

7. highway

highway

Aug 20, 2008
    damn i might be drunk enough to buy this o_O

ScarfFace and SodaCity bass like this.
  8. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Sold pending payment

highway likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021