1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Steve Baily books?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Tomass, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Tomass

Tomass

Nov 1, 2005
    Are there such things, i saw Steve Baily and Victor Wooten in Bass extreme video, I was really impressed with Steve Baily in particular. So my question is there any books written by him, if so are they any good?
    Im a little skeptical of artists books with my first being Billy sheehan extreme techniques, which contains nothing really.

2. IanStephenson

IanStephenson UnRegistered User

Apr 8, 2006
    On the Bass Extremes Live DVD there's an extract from his book "Advanced Rock Bass", and while it's difficult to judge out of context it looks really good. Based on the sample chapter it's on my shopping list.

There are a number of others (including one on 5 string), but they are hard to find - do a search for "Steve Bailey - Bass Guitar Series"

Ian

3. steveb98

steveb98 [acct disabled - multiple aliases]

Mar 15, 2006
    Venice, CA
    There is a companion book to the Bailey/Wooten DVD if you don't have that. Bailey had some books, but they might be out of print now. Have you checked his website?