Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

steve harris fender bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jake_tim, Aug 22, 2005.

1. jake_tim

jake_tim

Jun 28, 2005
    North Carolina
    Does anyone know where i could get one of these, or is anyone has one that they are looking to get rid of? im GASin over this one bad, even though they stopped making them in 2001. Ive checked ebay over time and havent seen one. i figured that would be the best place. any help would be appreciated.
    thanx

-Jake

2. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Just check Ebay. They sometimes pop up. Also, put a wanted ad in the sale section, maybe someone has one they'll part with (although I doubt it) ;)

Also, even though it's not an actual Harris, Hambone just pimped out an Essex for another TB'er to look just like it. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193849

3. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Yeah thats my SX steve harris aka the Trooper. I was looking for one forever but everyone they had that was in any kind of decent condition was more money than the bass was brand new. Then I got the SX idea, talked with Hammy, and then ended up with the trooper, it kicks ass.