steve harris sig bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by supernaut, Sep 14, 2003.

1. I have never seen one of these before and was woundering if anyone had a picture. just curious. the way people talk about them they sound pretty cool. it is just a P bass or does it have some extras. eather way I am a big steve harris fan and have been curious to what these look like.
  2. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Go to, click on 'Search Pictures' and type in 'Steve Harris Precision'.

It's a P-bass with red mirror pickguard, Badass-bridge and Basslines Quater Pounder pickup.
  3. thanks. found some pics.
  4. I have one, they are definitely one kick ass P- bass.

Its amazing what just quarter pound pickups and bad-ass bridge really can do to a P-bass.
    Its lake placid blue finnish and wine red mirror pickguard are very cool also.
    If you are lucky enough to find one, id recommend picking it up right away. :)

Note: pic isnt mine, its one i found, i dont have a pic of mine yet.
  5. I found a really BIG pic... :D
  6. flywheel

Jul 9, 2003
    Shawnee, KS
    I want this bass but I want to find an old MIJ cream P bass and put a tortise or pearloid guard on it. I would rather have a Badass instead of the Badass II also but the II is a drop in replacement.

The Duncans are a must on this bass b/c that's the only thing I don't like about P's is the bridge and PUP's.

I would try and find a S Harris but they're discontinued and although I really like the looks...that little Eddie logo on the headstock would just irritate the &*#%@! out of me!